Sunday, May 21, 2017

Learning a new craft

Blogging is a new craft for me. I am fine with admitting that I am learning.  Learning means I will not be good at what I do, yet.  I've read that it can take up to 10,000 hours of practice in order to master something.  And the only way I will  improve is if I keep on writing.   I'm glad you are on this journey with me-patient with me. Those of you who are following me this early on in the journey have a glimpse into the process of growing to be a better blogger. You get to read and see my mistakes-my failures. 
Today I'm planning, sitting down with a cup of Starbucks and jotting down ideas for the next series of posts.  Mapping out ideas, listening to God's voice and seeking to hear and cries of our generation.
I encourage you to learn a new craft. Have courage to fail. If you are also new to blogging, let's journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment